Monday, May 07, 2007

All I Want is Everything am I Asking Too Much ?

My life has been a dream and I hope it will continue to be so coz the moment I wake up I'll probably die. So discussing the paucity of time with my chum shanky back in Kolkotta I decided to list all the crazy things I wanna do before my wake up alarm rings.

  1. STAY SINGLE/Actually Fall in Love. (This is gonna be really hard. Urgh!!!)
  2. Drive a Mercedes S550 and do Kamikaze on a German Autobahn at 150 mph (Am I a safe driver or what!!!).
  3. Do wheelie on a Yamaha R1 on an Interstate at 100 mph. (This even scares me :-) )
  4. Bungy jump off a tall bridge with the jump ending with a soft dip in freezing water.
  5. Big wave surfing in Hawaii.
  6. Go on an African safari and experience what it is to be wild.
  7. Camp in the Amazon jungles for a fortnight before Brazil wipes it off the map.
  8. Trek all the way to reach Mansarover in the Himalayas.
  9. Ski in Interlaken, Switzerland.
  10. Trek the entire Appalachian trail in the Great Smoky Mountains.
  11. Stay in an igloo in Antartica.
  12. Watch the sunrise with the Lunar background at the North Pole.
  13. Go on a bike trip across Europe.
  14. Go scuba diving in Mauritius.
  15. Own a Mansion with a stable in New Zealand. (100 acres should be good)
  16. Watch wild Kangaroos and speeding Ostriches in Australia.
  17. Verify the beauty paegent secret of Colombia, Venezuela and Puerto Rico. ( :-) )
  18. Hitch-hike all over Latin America.
  19. Stay at the Burj Al Arab in Dubai. (I am being Vain :-) )
  20. Drive a Formula 1 Mclaren Mercedes.
I'll update this with more. Basically will be a to do list of 40 things I wanna do before I turn 40.

Crazy suggestions and Crappy criticism are both encouraging. hehehe

5 Comments:

Blogger Sankaran Sreeraman said...

yo.. u pretty much covered the whole earth.. only thing left wud be the ocean bottom and space.. :)

btw am game for the followin
a) Igloo stay as long as there is a igloo babe for company
b) Bike trip across europe.. on a honda
c) I do want to visit africa, not only for the wild life but also to understand the place..
d) Venezuela, colombia... i am totally game.. chavez uncle here we come..

btw stayin single <> fallin in love... thats like french fries with jam for a dip... :)

5/7/07, 2:25 PM  
Blogger remainconnected said...

Dude, there are few things in this list which I also wish to try.

2 additions that come to my mind here are :

1. A visit to the Pyramids and Egypt is a must.

2. Greece, Vietnam and the South East Asian countries, a visit to the rice fields and the rivers there and eating food cooked in the bamboo pipes.. Will update more when these things come to my mind...

Chill and have fun..

5/8/07, 1:50 AM  
Blogger Zoooma said...

Nothing about doing great things to help others who are suffering in the world? Less selfish pursuits? Perhaps wanting to give away more money than you spend on yourself? Living more modestly in order to put into perspective those who have nothing?

5/8/07, 6:01 AM  
Blogger Kutti said...

# Shanks
it meant staying single [OR] fall in love. Both seem impossible at the moment hehe. I don't have to tell you why. But french fries and Jam!! hmm!!! does'nt sound all that bad.

lol

# Tany
yep point well taken and shall be duly studied and added.

# Zoomabooma
Sorry dude at the moment it is vanity time. Try staying in school as long as I have. I'll have a noble causes blog at a later date hehe.

5/10/07, 9:37 AM  
Blogger Zoooma said...

So when you stay in school for a very long time that means it's okay to go all out for self? Okay to spend spend spend on selfish pursuits rather than focus more on the less fortunate? I thought those people were always more important than self. Perhaps I'm wrong and philanthropy isn't all it's cracked up to be. I suppose the better world is the one where we blow all our money on ourselves to make us happy rather than to help alleviate the suffering of others. My bad.

6/20/07, 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home